Tuesday, September 15, 2009

L's First Day

Well L's first day of school was a success, there were no tears shed by mommy or L!!!  Daddy was not realy fond of the time I spent this morning taking pictures, but I knew it would be a moment I would want to remember forever!  L was sleeping like a rock this morning when we woke him up--so he was a little slow to get moving but we fortunately made it there on time! 




Mommy got her way and got a few shots on the front porch before leaving the house:
And a few more on the way into school!!  I cant help but take advantage of the moment!  But someone should have had a camera to catch me in action...carrying his lunch box, blanket, school supplies, important documents folder--all while trying to take pictures!  I am sure it was a sight to see!
        
                
So, it seemed to be a great day for all---mommy got to spend some time with friends and get some errands run and L had a great day!!  He is looking forward to going back again on Thursday and playing with his tractor that Ms.Eiby promised him would be there when he returns!

1 comment:

  1. I FOUND YOU :) Looks like he had a great first day, and Jada and I were happy to distract you :) And Ms Libby is adorable...you are right not to trust her right away, both Jersey and Molly had to earn my trust too, but soon enough she will be every bit a part of the family as you all are :) Glad Jack's made such a good impression on you :)

    ReplyDelete