The delta employees thought he was so cute they gave us extra special attention and made sure that we had everything we needed!! Luckily they didnt charge us for all the extra cargo we had to pack! I always knew that having a baby would change the way we traveled, but I never knew the first time I took a plane ride with L I would be doing it by myself...looking back it was definitely a challenge but oh so worth it to get to spend some time with daddy! If only L had been old enough to realize what was going on, because now he is completely obsessed with any type of aircraft...so I guess T will just have to splurge and let us fly somewhere again soon!!
Things are good here...Ls big birthday is just around the corner, so we are getting things lined up for that right now!! T is staying very busy with work and L and I are enjoying the fall weather that has set in this week! Cant wait to see most of you in a couple of weeks for the birthday weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment